Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Last fish for the year

Took a budd out that I had been saying I would take him out for awhile now so we finally did it, Only had a couple hours up our sleeve as we had mid morning plans. We got to our row of jetties I hooked up to a bream first cast and he pinned on on the second. We pulled probably another 5 bream of the row of jetties I pinned a little jewie( first on plastics so was good to see ). Couple cast later got a greedy cod with a crab chilling in its mouth lol.

Wind picked up a bit so we headed to a few back canals chasing a few more bream. I caught this little jack which had some pretty neat colors in it Would of been perfect tank size. Few more casts after that and some oldie came out onto his jetties raving on about how the fish around here are too smart for lures. Five seconds later I hooked up to a energetic bream that jumped about 30cm out the water. Timed perfectly to rub it in his face ha. Lots of casts later for a 55ish flatty and then it really started to go a bit quiet after that so we headed back to the ramp and called it quits.

Not a bad little tallie to end the year with probably 10 bream between us a couple by catch. He was wrapped normally goes landbased and found it so much easier fishing out of a boat. Now I have to move house and send my bowmount away as its playing up Horay! Looks like I will be doing some landbased fishing for a few weeks.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Adam, good session

Baz

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Hows the colour in that jack?? Haha
    Ben..

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice session with colour there Adam.