Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dids does the straights

So Chew's been on to me to come up and give him some pointers on fishing the Sandy Straights, so what could i do. So I took friday off and did a bit of a recky before the boss turned up lunch time Saturday. We spent nearly all Saturday up Red House Creek going through a few skills, Chewy spotted a rod and reel about 15 meters up the bank and we spent some considerable time discussing haw we were going to get this thing, Chewy assured me an electrician could sort this in no time. 3 hours later with the tide coming up a meter or more success. The mans a living wonder. So back to base for predinner drinks, and off to bed with out further incident. Fishing was a little slow, but a great time was had by all and the boss learned heaps. DSC_0035.jpgDSC_0037.jpgDSC_0039.jpgDSC_0045.jpgDSC_0049.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0079.jpg