Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: fun sesh

Threaded View

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Default fun sesh

hey fellas ha a really fun session the other nite it was pretty a chilly nite
    but a pretty hot session!

i started off flickin a tiny blade in some deep water with rubble first cast i'm on an my little loomis is bent over peelin line next thing you know the trevs start erruptin on the surface my mate threw in a plastic an you know what trevs are like hes on too we get them in an there some nice big eyes! seriosly for the next 20 mins it was non stop surface bust up an constant hook ups I ended up not castin anymore in fear of losin more lures we ended up with 11 between us

after they stopped we went for a look at another spot got a few small bream n moses perch an a whitin then a couple of reefys came out i got a tiny lil snapper then next cast same spot a 1st for me a nanny gai was wrapped it starte peltin down after that n we called it quits
    Attached Images Attached Images