Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Prawnarama

Threaded View

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

I am well and truely prawned out now after 3 days of eating nothing but prawns...well peeled about 3 kilos green and boiled the rest 10 at time because they were so big and we could'nt keep the heat up. After many beers we had a cooking comp on the greenies , garlic , lemon pepper , chilli but the best one was late in night: Olive oil , garlic , lemon, butter,cracked pepper and to the dismay of my wife Belinda about 1/4 of a bottle of Goundrey Chardoney I tried a few testers and they were'nt that flash so I sat down and had another beer while the wine reduced down then I threw the prawns in for few minutes put them on a plate and they were devoured. They just melted in your mouth. The last couple days we have had 3 different prawn curry dishes and just pan fried with lemon plus we had some in the good ole "Crumb In One" when they are this fresh they all taste great . They are all gone now might be time for a steak.....

Rob
    Land Behind , Fish Below , Stories Ahead.....