Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Luke, well done but with that gravel rash you've got (Gina, what were you thinking to suggest he didn't shave) it will take you a little while to start looking like the wild man from Borneo, has he headed home yet. He was great company the other night we need to do it again.
    He headed out Xmas eve to my brothers place mate. Yeah, need to do that again

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Well thanks for the write up buddy. Thanks for the bed, however I might sleep in the car next time.....

Tony, I found the swing a little more unstable than my flat bottomed yak, but very easy to paddle. It cuts through the water better than the ocean kayak of mine and a little uncomfortable wearing that lifejacket......it was for Luke's peace of mind as last time I didn't share the fact of not being able to swim like an olympian, and the working bilge pump was a big plus too.
    It was a great day on the water with great company. We will do it again mate as soon as the boys can feed themselves.... I may have scored a break from duties tomorrow to chase some speedsters off the Gold Coast.

Cheers,
    Wags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12