Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hbay Round Island

Hi guys just a quick report of what i ended up doing today. Got a phone call from a good fishing mate saying i can go on a free trip to round island on a large tourist boat with 4 glass boxes and have a fish while he worked and looked after the other's. He guided me on where to fish on the island but only ended up having a 3 hour fish and only got a single 43cm sand flathead, headed back to the other's to get a feed then off to a local reef for a snorkel drive. As the wind is northerly the water was messed up and wasn't that clear. I saw schools of spanish flags, black all, perch, sweet lip, trout and many other reef fish. Had a blast because it was the first time i snorkel a hervey bey reef.

Cheer's JT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, the good old Krystal Klear. I used to work on that with the previous owners. Had a good old time. Lots of amazing and big fish around the bommies on the top of woody. Is Murry still running it?
    Bottom bashing on the shelf, Doesn't get much better then that!

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris88 View Post
    Ah, the good old Krystal Klear. I used to work on that with the previous owners. Had a good old time. Lots of amazing and big fish around the bommies on the top of woody. Is Murry still running it?
    yes murry is still running it. really nice bloke